Warren’s Law & Advocacy (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of current Data Protection legislation, the data controller is Rodney Warren & Co Ltd of Berkeley House, 26 Gildredge Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN21 4RW (registration number Z8992212)
This policy only applies to our sites. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our sites; www.warrens.law, www.warrensfamilylaw.co.uk, motoringlawsolutions.co.uk, warrenslawlewisham.co.uk (our sites). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our sites.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes in order to improve our customer service, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We will retain this information for up to 6 years unless it is in relation to a specific legal matter in which case we will advise you separately of the retention period.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
• To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
• To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
• To speed up your searches.
• To recognise you when you return to our site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction and this may include search engine providers, analytics consultants and social media parties in order to assist us in understanding what information and services interested parties want.
We will permit selected third parties to use your data where it is necessary as part of the legal services that are being provided by the firm. We will always advise you in advance that it is necessary to transfer your personal data to this third party. Should you wish to, we will provide you with details of the third parties who are processing your data upon receiving a request.
You have the right to withdraw consent for us to process your personal data at any time and you can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office which can be contacted on 0303 123 1113 and at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
Current legislation gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the legislation. There will be no charge for dealing with this request.